ASK ME ANYTHING
Ask me anything about Japan!
This website is both a blog about Japan and a Japan travel guide. I am an Aussie living in Japan, with many Japanese friends.
Soon I will be starting a vlog (video blog) series to speak about information on Japan and traveling Japan. In part of each of these videos I will answer questions from you, the visitors of JapanTravelMate.com.
So please… ask me anything! Just leave a comment on this page, or send me a message using the contact form. This could be questions about traveling or living in Japan, or simply about any specific thing you are interested in.
- Japan 2011, what’s going on?
- How to travel Japan?
- General Japan travel advice and Japan travelling info,
- What are some of the hidden secrets to visit?
- Do you need to know Japanese for visiting Japan?
- Japan travel tips,
- How much is the shinkansen from Tokyo to Osaka?
- I’m an anime geek/nerd (otaku), what should I do in Japan?
- I want to experience Japanese tradition and history during my visit, here should I go?
- Can I use my hairdryer/mobile phone/camera charger in Japan?
- Are electronics really cheaper in Japan?
“If you would know thoroughly anything, teach it to others.”