Discover Another Side of Japan on Twitter
A little birdie told me, you should follow @japantravelmate on Twitter.
Some people like to stay up to date with a simple bookmark, others can use my FeedBurner email alerts or FeedBurner RSS. But now, if you are a Twitter user you can see what’s happening with Japan Travel Mate at http://twitter.com/#!/japantravelmate.
So what kind of things does Japan Travel Mate tweet about?
- I take my camera EVERYWHERE and I’m always spotting interesting things to post in my “JTM Photo” series, like:
- a close-up of my favourite Japanese food okonomiyaki,
- very eerie looking mountain temple shrines,
- hilarious no-smoking poster ads on trains (smoke and the villain will shoot you!),
- or someones balcony in a high rise apartment packed full of satellite dishes!
- I’ll say hello and follow you back if you follow me.
- Daily I browse Japanese news in English so I tweet any interesting news articles.
- My last job was in digital, so I’m always on the lookout for cool sites, like an interactive online experience of the new Toyota Prius Alpha.
At the time of posting this article, I have just over 100 tweets and 50 followers.
Check me out at http://twitter.com/#!/japantravelmate, follow me and I’ll say hello and follow you back!